Casting Directions for ‘Ways to create a Psi Ball’
1. Learn to move psi. This is simple once you know how, but it can take a while to have the knack. The psi ball is produced by moving psi energy into a desirable location in the form of a small sphere. For some, the conventional psi ball is a little larger than a baseball, and smaller than a softball. However, they can be made quite large – to fit around the body in the case of a shield, or even bigger than that.
2. Position your hands. You can use one hand or two, you can hold them vertically or horizontally. Just do what feels right. Be certain you dont get your hands prepared so that it makes you tired and makes you get all shaky because of strain. Some people find it a bit harder to feel the psi if the fingers are touching.
3. Feel the psi flowing. Visualize psi in your solar plexus. The solar plexus is the point at which your lower ribs meet in the centre; put your hands on your stomach and your pinky touching the surface of your belly button. This is the area you are going to want to use. There are various impressions of what psi looks like, such as fire, water, light… Pick the one that seems right for you. Imagine it in your sternum moving around slowly, and attempt to feel that your solar plexus when visualizing this. There’s a major chakra located here.
4. Move the psi. Visualize it slowly moving up, going up your chest and above to your shoulders. Try to feel it while doing this. Have it go down to your arms, and to your hands, have it pool there for a little. Bring it back up, and then back to your sternum. Do this a few times, until you begin to get the hang of it.
5. Make a shell. Pull psi from your solar plexus. When you get to your hands, instead of letting it pool, have it flow out of your palms and shape into a hollow sphere. This world is what you are going to use as a shell.
6. Program the ball and fill it in. This means projecting your intentions into the psiball, to control its own behaviour. Basic programming must be to keep the psi on the inside, and to keep it in 1 location rather than having if fly every which direction. After you’ve successfully created a shell, you will want to fill it allow the psi to flow into the shell. Your psi ball is prepared.
7. Move your psi ball. Move it exactly like you moved the psi out of your solar plexus. This time it wont be on your body, however. This can take practice; you’re going to get better.
8. Experiment with other procedures. There are a number of ways to make psi balls, some people have much better success with doing it a certain way. The principles of this are the same; locate your energy supply, move the psi, then place the psi into an area and use what energy you need to produce the psi ball.
9. Experiment with compression. Produce the psiball the size of a beach ball, then once you feel youre ready compress it down into a smaller, denser ball. A great deal of people appear to have great results with this.
1. . .Gather your energy. This could be from your own body or from another source. You can visualize the energy entering and filling every part of your body from the Earth through your feet, or from the skies and sunlight through your crown chakra. Some people envision energy coming to the body on the in-breath and out through the palms on the out-breath.
2. Hold your hands steady. If you feel like you have sufficient energy hold out your hands. You can either hold them like you hold a basketball, you can cup them like you are holding a baseball, or you could even hold out one hand. Do whatever feels natural to you.
3. Picture a hole appearing in your hand. Picture a trapdoor cover opening and allowing the energy flow out. Imagine a hose in each of your palms slowly emitting psi. It doesnt have to be very fast, or have very much pressure, it just has to naturally flow. Dont let it out of your hands; another step will assist with this.
At this time you should be able to feel the psi. It might feel like heat, pressure or tingling. If you feel this, move your hands closer together a bit – if there is resistance (even a little) you may know youre sensing it.
4. . .Focus the flow. Using visualization, compact the psi into a ball in your hand. You can also make it into a cube, or a triangle, or pretty much anything
5Program the psi ball. This comes easier to some people than others. Have a very clear intention in mind. Sometimes it can help to say it in words on mind. The purpose is make sure your message is extremely clear.
Psi balls can be programmed for pretty much anything. A common use is to get someones attention – app the ball to poke someone, to let someone know you want to speak to them. The ball can travel long distances to provide the message.
6. . .Release the psi ball. If you programmed it, then it should execute its programming as soon as you let go. If you made one just for practice, then it should obviously dissipate.