To bond preferably something small, with an object.
Casting Directions for ‘To Bond with an Object’
A bonded object is an object you’ve bonded with (duh!) . It has a bit of your character in it. From personal experience, it has managed to shield me from negative energies on many occasions, aid me in spell casting and much more!
1) Have your object on-hand. If you can wear it, then put it on.
2) Hold it with your dominant hand and imagine a white light flowing between you and the object. Imagine the identical shade light swirling around you in a protective sphere, keeping out negativity.
3) If you would like to cast a spell, do so.
4) Imagine the connection still being there, but give up the object, unless you have to hold it to keep it on you, in which case only move it to the other hand.
5) Move your dominant hand to your heart and move the white light’s origin from your hand to your heart.
6) Bring it upward to your brain So that there are two connections fusing together.
7) If you would like, give your object a name. Say, “Thank you, (name/object). You are my friend.”
8) Carry it with you every day for at least a month.
Warning: Make sure NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR OBJECT!!! My hopes are that it is only going to release the energy if it breaks, but I have a terrible feeling just thinking about the idea of mine breaking. . .If you think yours will break/tear/whatever soon, simply release or re-absorb the energy. That should prevent anything from happening or at least lessen the effects.
If it works: You should be able to feel it with you, even if it’s not so long since you focus. When you are in the same room as your object but it’s not really on, you should have the ability to feel it without concentrating.
As mentioned before, I had some very good results while using it. I stuck some thick string around my house key and made the necklace my object. I really only have it off when I am in my home, as it’s my key after all. I have a lot more good luck, protection, spell aide, and other things as well.