To bond with an item something.
Casting Instructions for ‘To Bond with an Object‘
A bonded thing is an object you’ve bonded with (duh!) . It has a bit of your character in it. From personal experience, it has been more and able to shield me from energies on many occasions, aid me in spell casting!
1) Have your thing on-hand. If you can wear it, put it on.
2) Hold it with your hand and imagine a white light flowing between you and the item. Imagine the identical color light swirling around you in a world, keeping out.
3) If you want to cast a spell, do so.
4) Imagine the connection still being there, but let go of the thing, unless you must hold it to keep it on you, in which case only move it to another hand.
5) Move your hand to your heart and move the white light’s origin from your hand to your heart.
6) Bring up it to your brain So that there are two connections fusing together.
7) If you’d like, give your object a name. Say, “Thank you, (name/object). You’re my friend.”
8) Carry it with you every day for at least a month.
Warning: Be TO OBJECT!!! My hopes are it is only going to release the energy if it breaks, but I have a feeling just thinking about the thought of mine breaking. . .If you think yours is going to simply release or re-absorb the energy. That should prevent anything from happening or at least lessen the effects.
If it works: You should be able to feel it with you, since you focus, even if it’s not so long. When you are in the exact same room as your thing but it’s not really on, you should be able to feel it.
As mentioned before, I had some good results. I stuck on some thick rope around my house key and made the necklace my object. I really have it off when I’m in my house, as it’s my key after all. I have a luck, spell aide, protection, and other things also.