To reveal the nature of a person. (Possibly a bully at your school/workplace who gets away with everything)
Casting Instructions for ‘The Spell of Revelation’
1. Prepare the magician’s circle.
2. Place a round table at the center of this circle.
3. Place the photograph/hair in the table’s center.
4. If using a hair, you might mould it into a wax figure of human.
5. Set the pot with the fire burning behind the picture, if it is going to burn the table, put it on the floor or on a stand that is fire-proof.
6. Encircle the pot of fire and waxen image/photograph using the white and purple candles(Perhaps anointing them before use) switching between purple and white, forming a hexagon. Do not put the candles so near the kettle to allow them to melt.
1. Light the candles.
2. Link hands around the table if there’s more then one of you.
3. Recite an invocation to an ancient goddess or god of war, the invocation is the choice. Maybe instead invoking the God Mars.
4. After the invocation, release your hands.
5. Each caster takes a wand, aims it at the figure or photograph, and chants this:
“We see thy actions, wicked one! Thou have caused pain to come to the innocent! Thou have caused pain and suffering without justice! We curse thee that thou will reveal thy shame and evil for all to see! Take a life, thou won’t. So mote it be!”
6. The candles are burnt out, and the item burnt, thoroughly.
7. The circle is banished, and the ashes of this product, if any, are scattered to the wind.
I have not yet tested this spell myself, but I am fairly optimistic it will work. However, I can not guarantee HOW it will work; this is, how the wicked one will be revealed in the end. The candles should burn down to at least halfway before the spell is complete; if you have to make certain this occurs, either repeat the incantation supplied or, as an optional step, have all the casters, including yourself, walk in a circle around the table in a clockwise direction for a couple of minutes, thus letting the candles burn down and heightening the spell’s power.
You should use Oak, basswood, or apple wood wands.