Launching Your Third Eye Wide
Casting Instructions for ‘Third Eye Open Wide’
Opening the Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, situated on the center of the brow above the brows. It’s closely connected with the “pineal” gland. The pineal gland identification dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes thought the pineal gland to be “the seat of the soul” where mind and body met.
In the average individual, the pineal gland is atrophied and dormant. The next exercise will change that. Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can lead to problems if one does not do them correctly.
The pineal gland is like a grape in size; like a raisin in many people where it remains dormant.
Opening the next eye/pineal gland:
This is done with a particular tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it’s permanent.
The mantra for use is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.” It has to be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the appropriate tone.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a little distance between your top and bottom teeth, put the tip of your tongue between the distance of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.” As soon as your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth stating T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exahle (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your teeth and tongue. Whether this technique is done correctly, you may feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate on your 3rd eye. It could take a couple of seconds to correct this, do not worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It’s very important the above exercise be performed for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it’s a done deal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the middle of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from inside, usually an inch or more under the surface of the forehead. This is a good sign the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people may experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.
2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you might wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it might feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The feeling of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final physiological event you may experience after opening the third eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awankened, functioning and alive.
Quicker, easier learning and retention Marked growth in intuition Increased imagination Psychic gifts develop and become remarkedly stronger and more intense ability to see human auras Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up
This is a very powerful exercise and as with all effective practices, your body will undergo discomfort in order to adapt.