This is a real way to start the third eye. Trust me.
Casting Instructions for ‘Open your Third Eye’
1. Sit straight with your back.
2. Breathe in through your nose and on the exhale vibrate Thoth. Thoth is the Moon God and the ruler of the 6th chakra and third eye is the moon. Release your breath slowly through your mouth and mouth:
TH-TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale( as with the Yogic humming breath).
Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale.
Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. It may take a couple of seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (3rd eye), do not worry, just keep on going.
Try to get it to the correct vibration where you are able to feel it in your forehead. This can take some experimenting. Just do the best you can. You may need to try as many as ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.
3. Do the above 4 times in a row and then unwind.
4. Now, align your third eye properly by visualizing it point end facing indoors as illustrated in the left. The color of the third eye is brilliant white, like a tiny sun.
5. It’s quite important the above exercise be performed for FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal and you’ll have performed the initial step of starting and activating your third eye.
6. After you are finished, it’s necessary to meditate on your third eye to get the energy flowing, this way it will fully open.
Just close your eyes and examine the 3rd eye in the middle of your forehead. It’s necessary to relax and to not strain your eye muscles, even though your eyes are shut. At first, there’s usually just blackness depending on how busy your 3rd eye is, then maybe swirling colors and shapes like a kaleidoscope. Like scrying into a mirror, the colors and shapes will give way to images when you do the meditation long enough and frequently. Remember to keep your gaze relaxed and soft. Feeling pressure here or a knot is normal after the preceding exercise is finished. This typically diminishes in time.
What you can expect:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from inside, usually an inch or more under the surface of the forehead as it affects the sixth chakra. This is a good sign the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to operate in a healthy manner.
You might also find you can feel this ache or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is perfectly normal and eases with time.
*Some people may experience a migraine lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.