This spell is to summon a spirit. Because it could be either good nor bad, it’s very dangerous. If you know how to eliminate ghost then your okay, but other than that its dangerous. Got this from a book.
Casting Instructions for ‘Summoning a soul’
In a room in your house, or a friends house, set up some white candles (white represents peace, and will attract spirits, which makes communication opportunities increase)
Next, set up a video camera, or a tape recorder and set it in the area, somewhere where it can capture the complete room. On a high shelf, dresser, etc. these areas work well, even on a desk will be good.
Then, simply sit near the candles or in the area somewhere and start talking. Ask simple questions though, such as “Make a noise” or ask if there is anyone with you. See, ghosts often lurk around but many people are unaware of it, you may have some type of spirit in your house, or your friends house, without even knowing about it :3
Its a peaceful spirit of a relative or something.
Ok, then after you ask some question, leave on the camera and leave the room. Try to be as quiet as possible, it will be more easy for the camera to catch any sound or voices it may pick up. Watch the candles if the fire starts fluttering alot that is a sign of a presence it will move do to the air in the room, but if the fire goes out, the soul does not want to communicate 😛
Your results may be effected by the end, although you can do this outdoors also. Try it and see what you get something paranormal will be caught on camera
1. Gather together the men and women who will participate. Some say the amount of participants should be divisible by three, but this isn’t an absolute rule. No fewer than three individuals should try a séance, since one will be the medium.
2. Choose a medium. He/she could be from one of the participants, or a “professional” psychic. The person should have had experience with séances, or is.
3. Use a oval or round table. This is, generally, more comfortable when people are close together and holding hands, and helps create the symbolic circle believed necessary for the ritual.
4. Set the table. In the middle of the table, place some kind of simple food that is aromatic, such as soup or bread. This is thought to help bring the spirits who seek nourishment.
5. Light candles. Also, in the center of the table, set no fewer than three (or a number divisible by three) lit candles. Spirits seek warmth and light. This will be helpful to anyone who can scry by fire.
6. Create some atmosphere. Dim the lights and remove any distractions, such as music and television, and noisy appliances should be turned off.
7. Join hands. Seated around the table, the participants should join hands in a circle.
8. If summoning a specific spirit, the participants should speak these words together: “Our beloved [title of soul], we bring you gifts from life into death. Commune with us, (name of spirit), and move among us.” Otherwise, if no specific spirit has been called upon, say, “We call upon the spirits among us who wish to communicate. Please come fort and make yourself known to us.”
9. Wait for a response. Repeat the chant before a soul responds, if none comes.
10. Communicate. If and when the soul responds, either through the medium, or by rapping or any other means; ask your own questions. Do not shout questions out; decide before hand that will ask the questions, whether it is another participant, or the medium. Let that person ask the questions if the spirit seems to be focused on a particular person.
11. Begin simply. Ask no questions and yes use the method of: two raps for yes, one rap for no.
12. Communicate directly. If a soul chooses to speak through the medium, you might ask any sort of question.
13. Maintain control. If the séance seems to be getting out of hand, end the.
14. End the séance. Thank the spirit for joining you, when you’re done with your questioning and let them go in peace. Divide the circle of hands and extinguish the candles.