By the end of this, You need to have a booklet enchanted to curse whoever’s name you write down until you burn the page containing it.
Casting Directions for ‘Curse Book’
1. First light the candle and set it in the upper center where you’re working the spell
2. On the piece of paper draw a pentacle. Anything of value to you can be drawn on the side if you wish.
3. Summon a soul of light saying:
Please protect me, O soul of the light. Make sure I’m not harmed, Help raise my barrier asI do this.
4. You should feel like your boss is looking over your shoulder within 5 minutes
5. Imagine a circle around you and your workplace, or altar and throw everything else out as if it did not exist.
6. Place your booklet at the center of your drawn pentegram.
7. Place your palms on the booklet and envision any negative energy you may have and place it within the book.
Anyone who may curse me or put me astray,I warn youI warn you, that you may pay. For I pour all my dark power and invite any around. Into my little curse book, thatI find so profound. UntilI burn the page that holds your title, you shall be cursed, but cursed by your own name, so mote it be.
9. You will feel uneasy, unless you affiliate with dark energies frequently.
1o wait 5-10 minutes, during this time imagine all of the dark energy around you being compacted into your curse book until you see it shaking in mind or feel it pressing up against your hands.
11. Imagine all energy being cut off from the publication.
12. Imagine any dark energy surrounding you turning into a bright white energy
13. Dont bring down your sheild until everything seems peaceful again and nothing threatening is there.
14. Do a banishing ritual/spell to throw out anything lingering
15. Now ask the soul of light to thank and leave it. Try to leave out some salad or something. It will not be physical eaten! It will just have some energy absorbed. You won’t want to eat it. It might be bad for you spiritually. That will serve as a forfeit
16. Take the paper that you drew the pentagram of and burn it.
17. Blow the candle out.
18. You’re done, be careful of who you write in there. You are still abiding by the laws of 3×3 and whatever you put out to the world you’ll get back. The only way to prevent their curse is to burn the paper with their name on it.