Spell to banish jealousy on your own or another.
Casting Directions for ‘Spell to Banish Jealousy’
1. Have a purifying hyssop tub to wash away then cast a magick circle.
Beginning in the east, walk around the room clockwise with a cinnamon joss stick in your hand. Visualize a sphere surrounding your dwelling.
2. Step into the circle. Using the knife, etch your name on the candle selected to represent yourself, and the jealous individual’s name on the green candle. Start goes the candle down and so the name begins nearest the wick.
3. Anoint your candle with cinnamon oil. Light it saying:
“It is my will to banish jealousy from my life.”
Anoint the green candle and say:
“This candle represents a covetous person who will trouble me no more.”
4. Light the candle and then move it out of the room towards the door
“I banish envy out of the door. May your soul grow past petty spite, to fill your soul with love and light.”
Allow the candle to burn down to the wick.
5. By imagining a blue ribbon of energy, bind your spell and tie a knot with this around your candle
“I call on Earth to bind this spell, Air to speed its travel nicely, Fire bring spirit from above, Water fill this charm with love. This spell will be, to cause no harm nor return. As I do will So Mote It Be.”
6. Thank the components
“Earth, Water, Fire, Air, leave this circle to my care. Proceed with my thanks and with my love.”
Now walk around the room anticlockwise with a cinnamon joss stick, seeing the blue circle of flames fading away