This is where Sahia enjoys the game a little too much. Fires burning and raging out of control, now Sahia is in her element. She will manifest through raging infernos and kill by fire and smoke. She will take children and older first in her venting the wrath of her enslavement. She now knows the brutality of her master and the hatred with him to be summoning such wicked. An heir is in sight.
Casting Instructions for ‘Sahia Fire Manifestations’
(1) The altar must face north. Put the altar bowl on the middle of the altar. Set the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame on the right side of the altar. Set the white candles in the quarters round the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it’s time.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Discuss the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that way and light the candle on the altar in that same way to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to another direction, do the exact same thing until you are back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of these. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and let yourself feel the presence of your guards and guides.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their existence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north moving east, south and west.
(6) Write Sahia on the last offering and seal it with the wax of the ideal candle on your altar.
(7) Open your heart and soul to this demon and be jumped to her until you complete or fail this ritual. You’re permitted to command this demon to your heart’s content, but beware, once she’s either resurrected or you release her in collapse, she’ll quickly kill you.
(8) You shall open your heart to receive her into your soul and now it is time to use her to destroy as much as possible through the forth element.
(9) Allow the energy left over return to their resources.
(10) In the opposite manner using the athame, you now return the energy you’ve left over and put out the candles in the opposite order in which they had been lit.
(11) Burn the Azahran’s Awakening. Now that the curse is finished, you can now leave the magical circle. Wait until the next morning to clean up the materials and put the tools away. Don’t burn the last offering, until you resurrect Sahia and set her free upon the world.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in glowing white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Earth! I ask for your strength! Wind! I ask for your wisdom! Fire! I ask for your energy! Water! I ask for your tenacity!
(4) I take of the energy and ask that’s it blessed to protect me in my trip into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my spirit and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. From the will of the gods and my personal guardians I request that I be safe for all times.
(5) Earth, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Wind, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Fire, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Water be sealed. Spirit the binding force of the Elements, see the seals placed here.
(6) It’s midnight, but day beyond the sky, the Celestial Gates shall be opened and electricity shall be released upon the land! I invoke the Immortal Stars by the power of my name, (your name). The Five Stars; open wide the Celestial Gates and discharge the horde; as flesh clings to bone one to my soul.
(7) I command you to become as red hot fire. Death through manifestation is great, but fire is the greatest desire. Burn them to white ash so they blow in the blistering winds of your rage. The flames will grow higher until all is absorbed.
(8) The area of man shall burn and your great desires are realized, we shall take greatest pleasure in our workings. Let us make the flames hot until all is wasted and gone. The land shall be black when we are done, so take pleasure once we can.
(9) By the power of my authority I open this circle and discharge the guardians from my control.
(10) Water! Your power is released by me from my circle! Fire! I release your electricity from my circle! Wind! I release your power from my circle! Earth! I release your power from my circle!
(11) Hail unto Sahia, my Curse shall be done.