A most dreaded unseen death spreads throughout the land. This is the passing of spirits within shells. Sahia owns the soul and the demonic with a whisper of her sweet voice all will be attracted to her. She is almost free of your bonds. Life will flee the flesh and death will swarm like some undead plague that hungers greedily for the living. The homes of God can offer no recourse from this demon. She will claim you regardless of where you stand. The houses of God shall be laid waste and wicked shall run feral through the land.
Casting Directions for ‘Sahia Spirit Manifestations’
(1) The altar should face north. Put the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in the front of the altar bowl. Set the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles in the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it’s time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so the athame is pointing directly. Speak the line of incantation and draw the energy of the element in that way and light the candle on the altar in the exact same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you’re back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once more quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame on your chest with your right hand. The blade should be booted. As soon as you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north moving east, west and south.
(6) Write Sahia on the previous offering and seal it with the wax of the right candle on your altar.
(7) Open your heart and soul to this demon and be bound to her until you complete or fail this ritual. You’re allowed to control this demon to your heart’s content, but beware, once she’s either resurrected or you release her in failure, she’ll quickly kill you.
(8) You shall open your heart for her into your soul and now it is time to use her to destroy as much as possible through the fifth element.
(9) Permit the energy left over return to their resources.
(10) In the opposite manner with the athame, you finally return the energy you’ve left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they had been lit.
(11) Burn the Azahran’s Awakening. Now that the curse is finished, now you can leave the magic circle. Wait until the next morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools. Do not burn the last offering, until you reestablish Sahia and set her free on earth.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. From the powers of the components I will be safe here.
(3) Earth! I ask for your strength! Wind! I ask for your wisdom! Fire! I ask for your vitality! Water! I ask for your tenacity!
(4) I take of the energy and ask that’s it blessed to protect me on my trip to the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my spirit and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual floor, because evil is going to be summoned here. From the will of the gods and my personal guardians I request that I be safe for all times.
(5) Earth, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Wind, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Fire, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Water, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Character the binding force of the Elements, see the seals put here.
(6) It is midnight, but day past the sky, the Celestial Gates shall be opened and power shall be released upon the land! I invoke the Immortal Stars by the power of my name, (your name). The Five Stars; open wide the Celestial Gates and release the horde; as flesh clings to bone one to my soul.
(7) I command you to become terror in its worst form, death, unexplained death. Manifest as passing unknown, because you’re true death and evil is the play thing. Become the hands of doom to all mortals.
(8) Throw their pitiful lives away and I will become the omen of a Death Incarnate. The foulness of your wicked shall be the odor of their rotting corpses. Become the foulness in the air and aura of doom to all that must die in our titles.
(9) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(10) Water! I release your power from my circle! Fire! I release your electricity from my circle! Wind! I release your electricity from my circle! Earth! I release your electricity from my circle!
(11) Hail unto Sahia, my Curse shall be accomplished.