Uses: Makes drinker sleeps for a couple days.
Casting Instructions for ‘Potion Making 101: The Sleep Potion’
Preheat your Cauldron to 350F
How to get the chlorophyll
1. Put leaves in the cup, pour in boiling water until it covers the sample. Leave ~30 sec to 1 min. Remove leaves from water and dry them with paper towel. Boiling water kills the cells and destroys enzymes that could promote chlorophyll degradation. Additionally, it breaks chloroplatsts which makes chlorophyll extraction easier.
2. Take the leaves and remove petioles and central veins – this pieces of leaf do not have a good deal of pigments. Throw them away. Cut the remainder of the foliage material to the little 1-2 millimeter pieces. Spread them evenly onto the foil and place it in the oven for 20 minutes in temperature 104F (40C).
3. Place dry leaf pieces in the mortar (make sure mortar and pestle are perfectly dry!) and grind them. Continue until they turn into uniform yellow-green powder. Grinding breaks cell walls and at exactly the exact same time increases area of the surface. Leaf grinds will release more pigment.
4. Place powder in a jar or container with tight lid. Insert few ml of solvent, close the lid and shake
5. Wait 10 minutes to 30 minutes maximum. Then go back and check if you did ever thing right then There ought to be emerald-green slightly opalescent liquid on top of dark green powder (which will sink to the bottom of the container)This is it. Chlorophyll is extracted. At the moment its pretty diluted and solution contaminated with fine debris from the broken cells. Remains of chloroplasts and other cell components are floating in liquid making it slightly foggy.
Now add 1 cup of water, you may use more if you like. but dont use more then 5 cups of water.
First, add the chlorophyll in to the water stir a little about 5 to 7 times. Next add the Feather. then add the animal fur. Now add some body hair(for best results use the body of the man who is going to drink this). And lastly A tiny Alcohol for flavoring. put on med to high heat for 10 min. Then add this into a food or beverage.