Spell to banish jealousy on your own or another.
Casting Instructions for ‘Spell to Banish Jealousy’
1. Have a purifying hyssop tub to wash away negativity, then cast a magick circle.
Starting in the east, walk around the room finished with a cinnamon joss stick in your right hand. Envision a blue world.
2. Step into the circle. Using the knife, etch your name on the candle selected to represent yourself, and the covetous individual’s name on the green candle. Start so the name begins nearest the wick and extends down the candle.
3. Anoint your candle with cinnamon oil. Light it saying:
“It is my will to banish jealousy out of my life.”
Now anoint the green candle and say:
“This candle represents a jealous person who will trouble me no longer.”
4. Light the green candle and move it from the room towards the front door, saying:
“I banish envy out of the door. May your spirit grow beyond petty spite, to fill your soul with light and love.”
Allow the candle to burn down to the wick.
5. Bind your spell by imagining a blue ribbon of energy and tie a knot with this around your candle, saying:
“I call on Earth to bind this spell, Air to rate its travel well, Fire bring soul from above, Water fill this spell with love. This spell jumped around will be, to cause no injury nor return on me. As I do will So Mote It Be.”
6. Thank the elements, saying:
“Earth, Water, Fire, Air, leave this circle to my care. Go with my thanks and with my love.”
Now walk around the area anticlockwise with a cinnamon joss stick, seeing the blue circle of flames fading away