This charm returns a curse cast upon you to its caster. It’s best performed on a Tuesday during the evening.
Casting Instructions for ‘Reverse a Curse’
1. Set the three white candles decoratively around a mirror, one you can be seated across from in a meditative pose.
2. Light the candles.
3. Assume a meditative stance. Cross your legs, straighten your back and relax your shoulders. Put your hands on your knees with your palms facing upward. Raise your chin and face right into the mirror.
Begin deep breathing. Inhale through your nose and hold the air in your lungs for five minutes. Exhale through your nose and keep your lungs empty for another five minutes.
4. If your mind is clear of all mental static, visualize your goal. Imagine the curse seeping from you through your pores in the form of a vile liquid. Imagine the liquid seeping up from the floor, to the wall, to the mirror, where the caster of the curse’s manifestation has replaced your own. Imagine their picture being saturated at the vile liquid beyond any recognition.
5. Recite the following incantation:
With this spell may I undo
This miserable word of curse
Let all the distress it hath wrought
Be attracted to they, and they to naught
Let not this simple spell coerce
Or make my situation worse
Hear now my humble plea
As I will it, so mote it be
6. Draw a hot bath or shower. If bathing, then sprinkle salt to the water in a clockwise rotation. If showering, sprinkle salt around the basin of the shower in a clockwise rotation. After that, bathe thoroughly with organic soap.
If you wake up the next morning, the curse will be lifted.