This is the most powerful and deadly curse in the Prophecy that invokes the forces of Kurane into the physical manifestation. This spell is best used when reckless abandon is still not enough and you want more death and destruction than I could ever dream up. The power of this spell is very dangerous and will destroy by the most unnatural means that the demons can come up with. The power of the spell can ruin the souls of the weak and the flesh of others. This is the deadliest curse to invoke upon a worthless enemy. This spell can’t be undone once it’s used. There’s absolutely no power in the maximum light or the darkest malevolence that may release this curse once it’s used. This curse will not destroy the one who uses it, but it will corrupt the sorcerer to need additional curses of the Seuwrhanic Tradition. Corruption is a small price to pay when electricity was always the objective.
Casting Directions for ‘Raging Hordes’
(1) The altar must face north. Place the altar bowl on the middle of the altar. Set the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in the front of the altar bowl. Set the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame and Heraldic Wand on the right side of the altar. Set the white candles at the quarters round the ritual circle. Have a stool useful. Now it’s time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it in yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Discuss the line of incantation and draw the energy of the element in that way and light the candle on the altar in the exact same way to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to another direction, do the same thing until you’re back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once more quiet your mind and let yourself feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be booted. As soon as you feel their existence, it’s time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, west and south.
(6) Draw or put the seal on the wall where you want the gate to open. Hold and point the Heraldic Wand in the star in the spiral on the Seal. Project your hatred throughout the Gates of Kurane and enable them to taste it and want more.
(7) Let out all your anger and hatred for the foes you attempt to destroy. This is your opportunity to inflict mortal agony and suffering of the likes of which few will ever suffer.
(8) This is your chance to inflict immortal agony of the likes of which Hell can’t compare. Let your hatred drive you mad and fill this ritual with your deepest rages.
(9) Permit the energy left over return to their sources. Burn the Azahran’s Awakening.
(10) In the reverse manner using the athame, you finally return the energy you’ve left over and put the candles out in the opposite order in which they were lit.
(11) Now that the curse is finished, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools. Once this spell is done it is ideal to abandon the ritual site forever.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in glowing white light. From the powers of the components I will be safe here.
(3) Greed! I ask for your hunger! Vengeance! I ask for your reprisal! Hatred! I request your revulsion! Malice! I ask for your spite!
(4) I take of the energy and ask that is it blessed to protect me in my journey to the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods who are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. From the will of the gods as well as my personal guardians I request that I be secure for all times.
(5) Greed, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Vengeance, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Hatred, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Malice, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Malevolence the binding force of evil, watch the seals put here.
(6) From the Names, I call upon Seuwrhan to open the Gates of Kurane that holds tight the mighty horde. I release the vile horde and the evils that are included within upon this unholy city and all that dwell inside. I shall by the power of my hatred unleash all that is Greed, Vengeance, Hatred and Malice upon (Location).
(7) I curse death upon all who make ideas against me! I chased death upon all who make actions against me! I curse death upon all who make lies!
I curse them all dead! I curse that demons will rip the flesh from their bones! Kill them! Rip my enemies to bits, I curse it so!
Up them, tear them up, be carried out with all who think and make actions against me! I want them dead! Almighty demonic hordes destroy them all and leave their bleached bones behind. Curse them, kill them, destroy them, burn them up and eat them alive. Down them, kill them, chop them up, I curse it so!
(8) Murder them snap their souls in Kurane! Take their souls and burn them up! Consume their miserable lives until all they can do is beg for a faster death! I curse them all and all that they are! Take them and eat them alive! Rip them up and snap their spirits to the deepest flames of Kurane!
I bind my enemies into the deepest and hottest place in damnation! There will be no mercy! There shall be no hope! I shall give them agony and curses! I curse it so!
(9) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians in my command.
(10) Malice! I release your power from my circle! Hatred! I release your electricity from my circle! Vengeance! I release your electricity from my circle! Greed! I release your power from my circle!
(11) Hail unto Seuwrhan that the God of Corruption this curse shall be sent. Be off mighty demons and go feasting until all is gone ; so it will be!