This spell allows you to enchant an item. You can control the item to just have one of your skills, and give it as a gift before the energy runs out, or to enhance in certain spells. If you have any questions, Mail me.
Your Item Things to bill your item Creativity Time
Casting Instructions for ‘Enchant an Item Spell’
First, choose what you are going to do with your item.
Are you going to charge the item with an ability? Or are you going to charge the thing to enhance in certain spells?
Next, choose what sort of item you’ll need, and who to give it to.
Will this item be something to wear? Like a bracelet, a necklace or ring. Or something to hold? Just like a wand, or other product.
Personally, I would choose something to wear or having a wand.
(if you want to make a wand, you can Mail me)
Decorate your item.
Now that you have your thing, you want to charge it.
How do I charge it? You ask. Well, there is many ways to do this, and YOU get to choose the way you do this. Bear in mind, this is energy, so YOU pick.
2. Moon light – this is best done under the full moon – and NOT new moon.
5. Rubbing flower pedals (odor) especially great for glamor spells. You can spray purfume, however its not recommended since it has chemicals, however you can make your own purfume.
6. Charging it with components: Take your thing and let it go through candle smoke (fire and air) then cleanse it with salt water (earth and water)
7. Bury it under a tree, graveyard, backyard, and recieve it the next day
8. Rub your hands vigorously together, now hold the thing with your writing hand and imagine your energy going through your arm into the item.
9. Make your own chant and envision your energy going into the merchandise.
10. Think of POSITIVE emotions. Never pick up this item when angry. Or it will turn on you and backfire (kind of like in case you get angry and a kid thinks you are mad at them.)
11. Charge it with granite, crystal, etc..
You dont have to choose just 1 way to charge the product. You can do multiple ways.
For example: If I am enchanting an item to work upon wish manifestation, I might attach a ball to the end of the wand and include dandelion seeds,
Or when I have a wand for religious spells, I may want to let it charge in the moonlight.
Once you charge your thing, you want to have a way to activate it and make it work.
First, it needs to feel your energy. Play with it. For instance, if its a wand, make a figure eight emblem, or write your name, etc in the atmosphere.
Think about a chant/movement that will activate the thing, such as:
Come to be
Show me what I want to see
Or you can make a Letter with the item, or have a password
Then to perform a job you can earn a chant, etc..
You also need to control it and reveal the rules,
By way of example if I have a wand that I am giving as a give for wish manifestation and I just want them to have ten wishes, I can tell the wand directly, or put it in the chant, etc..
Have fun enchanting :-RRB-
If you need help, just mail me.
1 thought on “Enchant an Item Spell”
If I was to enchant a ring with control over fire. What should I do?