I am writing this instructions for those who are new to the chakra, chakra exercises helps preserve a balance of your spiritual and physical bodies.
Yourself Floor/Ground Comfortable place Comfortable clothes Quiet place
Casting Instructions for ‘Chakra Meditation’
For instance this is the one I use…
1. Breath in with your nose and breath out through your mouth.
2. Concentrate on your feet and imagine roots are growing down from your feet and going deep into the ground all the way into the earth’s core. 3. Then shift your attention onto your upper part of your mind and visualise there is a beam of light shooting up into the sky and reaching out into the energy in the skies.
4. After grounding visualise a ray of light that enters your body in the tail bone and from there flows to the first chakra (root chakra). Consider the chakra for a disk and allow the beam of light to spin the chakra/disk faster. Continue up through the other chakras with the same visualisation and after reaching the seventh chakra allow the ray of light to leave your body through the top of your head and into the air above.
5. Entering sacred space is a place where you build within our minds, a place where you feel safe and where you can visualise events happening. You need to build your own sacred space within your mind as it’s often utilized in the exercises in visualize meditation.
For instance, my own sacred space is a temple in the center of hell. Inside the temple I am protected by the demons and I often meet my demonic manuals and others in evil spirit there.
6. Close the chakras when you have left your sacred space, bring your beam of light back down into your body and into the seventh chakra. Permit the beam of light to slow the spinning of the chakra/disk and then do exactly the same with the rest of the chakras and finally permit the light to leave your body via the tail bone. Ground again
Note1: There are many articles on chakra on SoM and the internet. Look them up and build your own chakra exercise.
Note2: master “Relax Meditation” and be good at “Visualize Meditation” on my webpage under history before trying this “Chakra Meditation” thanks