This polyjuice potion will permit you to transform into any person you’d like as much as an hour. NOTE: this doesn’t work for changing into animals. Also takes up to a month to create.
Casting Directions for ‘Transformation Potion’
1. Insert 3 steps of fluxweed into the cauldron.
2. Insert 2 bundles of knotgrass into the cauldron
3. Stir 3 times(clockwise)
4. Wave youre wand and allow potion brew for 80 minutes(Pewter Cauldron), 68 minutes(Brass Cauldron), or 60 minutes(Copper Cauldron)
5. Insert 4 leeches into the cauldron.
6. Add 2 lacewing flies to the mortar, crush into fine powder, and put 2 measures of the crushed lacewings into the cauldron.
7. Heat for 30 seconds on low heat.
8. Wave your wand to complete part 1 of the potion.
1. Insert 3 measures of boomslang skin to the cauldron.
2. Add 1 measure of bicorn horn to the mortar, crush into fine powder, and add 1 measure to the cauldron.
3. Heat for 20 minutes at elevated temperature.
4. Waver your wand and let it brew for 24 hours(Pewter Cauldron), 1224 minutes(Brass Cauldron), or 18 hours(Copper Cauldron).
5. Add 1 extra scoop of lacewings to the cauldron.
6. Stir 3 times(Counterclockwise)
7. Split potion into multiple doses(if youre making it for more than yourself)
8. Add the pieces of the person you wish to transform into.
9. Wave your wand to finish the potion.