This spell is for all those who need to encourage some more money flow in their life, for any reason(s) they may need it for. * Please be aware that this spell is NOT flame- or smoke-free. If need be it can be carried out outside on a calm day with little to no winds.
Casting Instructions for ‘Money Drawing Coin Charm’
– instead of the coin, you can use a little glass vial, and any other paper money or a dollar bill
– feel free to use any of the following dried ingredients as well as/instead of these listed above, or any other personal associations you have for money/wealth: cinnamon, chamomile (from a tea bag is fine), clover, cloves, comfrey, ginger, honeysuckle, jasmine, marjoram, mint, moonwort, nutmeg, oak chips, orange peel/rinds, patchouli, pine chips, sesame, vervain, wheat, woodruff
* Be sure that your plant ingredients all are fully dried so that they will burn
* ALWAYS double and triple check that the components you are using are safe to handle and/or burn, and be aware of any allergies or reactions
– day of the week: Thursday or Sunday
– moon phase: waxing moon
Collect your supplies. Prepare yourself for spellwork in whichever way you normally do (meditate, cast a circle, set up your altar/workspace, etc.). Set out one to each side of it, the candles and the fireproof dish. Set the candle on the side if you are using a mixture of colours. Now is the time to anoint the candles with it, if you opted to use oil that is essential. Light both candles when ready.
Put equal parts of each herb/plant you’ve selected to the dish; a teaspoon or two of each should suffice, depending on ingredients you’re currently using. Mix them up with your fingers. Focus on the intent of drawing money and wealth your way, as you do so. Think about the reason(s) you need/want money on your life; if there is a specific way you want the money brought to you (through tips or a raise at work, from paid commissions, starting a business, random presents, etc.) keep this in mind; also attempt to specify a timeframe for when you need your money to look (ex. In the next couple of weeks to a month). Your desire to obtain cash and Channel these thoughts stir them. Do this for as long as you think you need to for the herbs to be adequately charged.
Draw on a sigil on the newspaper, if you wish to or increase the flow of funds in your life. Once done, add the sigil into the herb mixture. Stir it in amongst the herb ingredients for their energies raise and to fill the power of the sigil.
Should you feel so inclined, pass the coin (or bill) through the smoke of a cleansing incense, or mix it around in a bowl of sea salt, to purify it of any negative energies it may have gathered over time.
When you’re ready, light a match and drop it. Allow a fantastic amount of smoke to begin drifting from them, then pass your coin (or charge) through it multiple times. As you do so, feel free to think of a phrase/chant/mantra to recite vocally or mentally, though it isn’t necessary. You could also use the following (or for instance):
Help draw money into my life
To ease myself of stress and strife
Bring to me
To help attain my every deed
As the smoke billows round the coin (or bill), visualize it being filled up with a green energy/light that will draw cash towards you for your purpose(s). Pass the coin (or bill) through the smoke for as long as you feel necessary, until it feels adequately charged, or until all of the herbs and the corresponding sigil have smouldered down and are no longer burning.
If you can/so want String the coin, or you can place it into a pouch with this mixture’s ashes. (If you used a bill, fold it lengthwise and roll it into a tube shape as small as you can to fit it into a small glass vial, with or without the ash; additionally, you could pierce a hole through the rolled up bill and thread it into fashion a necklace.) Carry the coin in your pocket, making sure never to spend it. If you could string it, then you can wear it around your neck, or you may use the pouch/glass vial with the bill similarly if you decided to use those.
– the currency you use Doesn’t have to be the currency you use in your day life; you could use any paper or coin money which you want
– it is preferred that you use real legitimate currency so as to draw the like towards yourself, but you can experiment with play/fake money or perhaps printed-out money if you desire
– the vial or pouch can be placed keep it on you or with/near your documents if you can’t fashion a necklace
– this charm can be used for yourself or given to somebody else to use; if for a specific target, be sure to keep their face and name in mind as the coin (or invoice) is charged, direct its energies toward them, and give it to them to hold on to if at all possible