Like the name says, this potion is magick infused and will heal the drinker. The chant is going to be an optional, but it does make the potion stronger.
Casting Instructions for ‘Magick Infused Haling Potion With Chant’
This is a different and working method to generate a Healing Potion. And of course, it is going to be magic infused with a chant.
Step 1. Grab your see through/glass vial or jar. This vial or bottle can be any size, but the individual drinking will require a shot value (for men and women who do not know what a shot is, it is that small glass cup, that people pour alcoholic drinks in and will drink lots of those tiny cups). The vial or bottle should be clean, blessed (optional), and germ free. These are required to make sure that they do become cured, not getting even more ill.
Step 2. Do NOT mix the components in a random order!! You must take acteion in this procedure:
1. Place the Cinnamon from the mortar and mash it with the pestle.
2. Next, place the Fennel seeds (ground is fine), and blend with the Cinnamon.
3. Pour a small mount of milk in the mortar, a few drops will do just fine.
4. Insert 1/2 pinches of salt, to purify the mix.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of the sugar, turning the paste into a powder.
6. Fill the vial or bottle halfway full with the water.
7. Add a teaspoon of milk to the water in the vial or jar, and stir vigourasly (you can add the two drops of blood in the water, the healthy and the infected/sick).
8. Take 1/2 tablespoon of the Cinnamon, Fennel seed, salt, sugar and milk to the vial or bottle of milky water. Add a pinch or two of sugar to sweeten (instead of adding the pinches of sugar, you can add a couple of artificial sweeteners).
Chant thrice whilst stirring the mixture in the vial or bottle:
May the moonlight in my nourish this poor soul,
Kindly cure the wounded,
Linking the hurt to the elements, to restart,
Earth, you bring us dirt and soil, the key to plantation,
Fire, you bring us destruction, so we can start anew,
Water, you give life to creatures great and small, allowing us to have thou beauty upon us,
Air, you bring us the windy days, sending little messages to everybody, who might decide to accept.
Once you chanted thrice, the potion is blessed and ready to use. Keep in mind, the potion may rot, so use it quick enough for it not to be wasted.